About Mannix Company, Inc.
Mannix Company is incorporated in the State of Michigan. Traditionally a center of industry for both wood and automotive manufacturing, Michigan is the logical place for the corporate offices. At this time, approximately 75% of Mannix Company’s work is sold to midwestern companies, but Mannix Company regularly conducts business throughout the United States, with work also done in Mexico and Canada.
Keen vision for the future has enabled Mannix Company to continuously grow and anticipate market needs. In the early 90’s efforts focused on making investments into supporting the innovative UV (ultra-violet cure) industry by testing new paints and technology for the application and curing on wood products. Today the UV industry continues to quickly grow, providing solutions to businesses that have increasing challenges to overcome labor, environmental, and manufacturing demand issues, among others. Mannix Company’s growth with UV has provided a constant stream of customers who want to have Mannix Company make changes to existing operations, or build new facilities using new technology.
Today, Mannix Company’s primary objective is to build on their solid base of operations. Mannix Company management believes it can grow by targeting repeat business with proven customers, and by continuing to advance it’s customers’ needs in relation to environmental and global challenges and opportunities.
Mannix Company works with a customer from concept and design through production and installation, offering training for operation and maintenance of the system after installation. Some examples of types of systems Mannix Company has successfully designed and built include:
- Complete Systems for Paint Kitchens and Circulation
- Conveying Systems Overhead/Towline
- Industrial Washers Mild/Stainless Steel
- Convection, Pass-thru and Batch Ovens
- Gas Catalytic/Electric Infrared Ovens/UV Curing Ovens
The types of manufacturing and/or direct suppliers to industry who have been customers of Mannix Company fall into 5 broad categories:
- AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENT MANUFACTURERS – Those companies who manufacture parts for interior, exterior or under body for the automotive industry.
- OFFICE FURNITURE MANUFACTURERS – Those companies who manufacture furniture and/or components in wood, plastic, or metal.
- THE FURNITURE INDUSTRY – Those companies who manufacture primarily wood components, especially the general furniture and kitchen cabinet industries.
- ARCHITECTURAL/MILLWORK INDUSTRIES – Those companies who are large commercial suppliers of trim, doors, and interior millwork for office complexes, high-end homes, and high volume distributors.
- AUTOMOTIVE AFTERMARKET – Those companies who manufacture various components to automotive industry enhancements, such as van conversion wood component manufacturers, truck component suppliers, etc.
Management and Organization
The Vision for Mannix Company Inc.:
Mannix Company is a team of professionals committed to providing world-class, competitive and innovative turnkey finishing systems, to perpetuate ongoing successful relationships with their customers.
The Values for Mannix Company Inc.:
- Safety: We will work safely in an environment that promotes the health and well-being of each individual.
- Quality: We are dedicated to providing products and services that meet or exceed the quality requirements of our internal and external customers.
- Customer Satisfaction: We are dedicated to satisfying our customers by providing products and services that focus on their needs, bringing innovative solutions to their challenges, and exceeding their expectations.
- Continuous Improvement: We will continuously pursue excellence and innovations in everything we do, creating a significant competitive advantage by working together to continually challenge each other and ourselves.
- Profit: We are dedicated to earning a return on our efforts that will provide for growth, longevity in the market place, and enhancement of employees, shareholders, and working environment.
- People: People and their excellence are the keys to our success; we are dedicated to operating with integrity, in an environment that fosters open communications, employee involvement, creativity and continuing education and growth.
- Teamwork: Mannix Co. has a history of offering a good working team, with talents and capabilities that compliment and support one another.